Sunday 5 February 2017

Eden Clemett(nee Reynolds) - the step daughter from hell

I first met Eden the same day I met her mother. Well I had met her mother online several months earlier but I met both of them in person on October 24th 2003. We picked Eden up from school, she was 13 years old and a normal teenager at the time. I remember seeing her smiling face as she approached the car and I thought what a lovely girl. She was very friendly and smiled the whole time. I thought at the time how cool it was to have a step daughter, even though we had only just met. To be honest I never really embraced the whole "step father, step daughter" dynamic as such; to me we were just friends.
As Eden's mother and I had only just met in person we wanted time to get to know each other so that meant being alone a lot of the time. At first this didn't matter - Eden would happily go off and spend time by herself or chatting with friends online. The three of us went to the nearby beach several times over the course of the holidays I spent there. We all had a blast when we were together. I have several videos that we took and it was a really fun time.
I didn't realize at the time but looking back things slowly started to change. The more time Eden's mum and I spent alone the more Eden would react unfavourably. I had moved in with them by now and I thought things were going along pretty well. But as time went on Eden became different. She was starting to rebel against her mother quite a bit and she started to resent my presence. I only ever wanted to be her friend, a male role model, because her own father molested her and I was the only real male in her life at that point. Unfortunately my attempts at step fatherhood all fell flat.
Then due to events involving Eden's grandfather we all had to move. We found a nice rental and we moved in there and Eden's brother Carl also moved in with us. Sadly things took a nasty turn. Carl had a very bad childhood(also molested by his father) and wouldn't fit into the family dynamic. Eden's mother and I had gone away on a holiday and there was a rescued baby bird that was there and Eden just let it die. We were very angry and upset and when we returned from holiday we found that Eden had stolen money from our bedroom.
Tensions continued and we had a nasty incident which resulted in Carl assaulting me with a coffee table. The police were called and he was arrested. It was a horrible time. Carl had also decided to not pay rent(it was a high price rental) so we had no choice but to give him the ultimatum - pay or leave. When he left, Eden decided to leave too, which resulted in Eden's mother and I having to find another rental as we could not afford to stay. On the night Eden and Carl left they slashed the tyres on my car, left all the lights on in the house and set the alarm off.
Eden's mum and I found a much smaller, cheaper rental and we just tried to get on with life. Then we started getting abusive phone calls from Eden and Carl and one of their friends turned up demanding Eden's passport. Then Carl spotted his mum driving home from work and followed her all the way to our place. He thought doing a tyre burn in our cul de sac was funny or clever. Eden and Carl gave me the finger whilst driving in front of me one day; I went home and phoned the police and explained about the harassment but they fobbed me off.
It just went from bad to worse - we eventually moved again to a lovely place. We thought life was going to be normal but it wasn't long before Eden started being a bitch again. Carl seemed to calm down and actually started to make something of himself but Eden just seemed to want to make her mother and I pay for perceived wrongs.
Eden was staying at some place and one night when her mother and I were out shopping we got a text about Eden playing up. Her mother texted back a few times to the sender; it was the landlord of where Eden was living at the time. We basically were estranged from Eden at the time so we weren't involved with her life at all. But then later that night Eden's mother got another text saying they had kicked her out and put all her belongings on our property. Sure enough - we looked outside in the darkness and there were boxes of stuff on our front lawn.
I called the police about it and the officer wouldn't do anything. He was an arrogant prick who obviously couldn't be fucked dealing with this drama and 1.00 am. So we were stuck with Eden's crap on our lawn. I told the cop I would throw all her stuff on the road because it was nothing to do with us and he told me he would arrest me if I did that! But dealing with the people who had illegally dumped the stuff there in the first place was beyond him.
Other incidents occurred involving Eden around this time. One time I was delivering mail up a street when a white car went past them turned around and came back towards me. Eden was in the passenger seat and yelled out the window "are you happy you've taken my mother away from me?" That proved to me what I thought all along - Eden blamed me for her splintered relationship with her mother. I had nothing to do with it and neither did her mother. Eden chose to do what she did. I don't know who was driving the car but I suspect it was her boyfriend of the time, Daniel.
On at least another two separate occasions Eden verbally abused in another street when I was delivering mail. She was going to a school in and industrial area where I was delivering and I saw her and a bunch of schoolmates walking towards me. I ignored them but Eden shouted at me "fat cunt" and everyone heard that. I carried on; I wasn't going to get involved in that bullshit.
Eden and her mother eventually reconciled, if only briefly. Eden became pregnant to Daniel but their relationship was not ideal. When Eden was having her baby, her mother was there and Daniel was basically shunned until the last minute when all of a sudden he was the centre of attention. There were unsavoury events after Eden's daughter was born - Daniel's family were all drug users and Eden initially didn't want her daughter around drugs but then did a complete u turn and allowed Daniel's family access and started to treat her own mother like shit again. She wouldn't allow her mother to have her daughter Bailey but allowed Bailey's drug using family to have her alone.
Eden and Daniel didn't stay together and Eden had other boyfriends. Eden's mother and I helped her move into a flat and her mother took her shopping and helped her as much as she could. Eden used her mother then treated like shit again. Eden had become pregnant again and both her mother and I helped her out. We picked her and her second daughter "Willow" up from the hospital. Once again the baby's father, this time a guy named Aaron, was initially shunned then she allowed him to take over. Eden then again treated her own mother like shit.
Eden's mother and I had bought our own place by this time and one Christmas, even though things were still tense, they were invited to our place. The whole event was a disaster. Carl was also there with his girlfriend and he and Eden ended up shouting blue murder at each other. It was terrible - the whole street probably heard even swear word.
After that things remained very tense. One night when Eden was texting her mother, she mentioned about how her and Aaron were planning a beach wedding. Eden's mum sent back a text saying "that sounds nice" and all of a sudden she received a tirade of abuse back from Eden. We still don't know to this day why Eden suddenly went off on one like that.
That was it - communication was officially finished between us. Sadly though there was no end to the abuse from Eden. Her mother had written and published a book about her life and she had a Facebook page to promote. One day we were on there and Eden and Aaron(using her login) had posted abusive messages on the page. Also Eden's older brother Chris and his wife posted abuse. It was sickening and we had to get it removed.
The one day years later I had taken Eden's mother for a doctor's appointment and as she was walking back to our car I saw Eden walking towards our car with her third child, a boy. Eden's mum got back into our car and as we were sitting there we saw Aaron, in Eden's car, giving us the finger. I turned my camera on because I felt like he might do something stupid. Sure enough - Eden drove away but then did a u turn and came up behind us. Aaron grabbed my camera while I was filming and threw it on the ground.
This is the initial video of Eden driving away after Aaron had given us the finger

And this is the video of him grabbing my phone

Eden had been on a weight loss journey and then one day we suddenly noticed an article that appeared on the NZ Herald Facebook page. It was an article about how Eden had changed her eating habits and gone to the gym etc. but the truly horrifying, upsetting thing about it was the story was full of complete lies about her mother. This story went all over the world; I saw it on many websites. I had to write to the Herald and other places to get them to remove the lies about Eden's mother. Luckily they eventually did and we received an apology from the original source article's writer. But the damage had been done - many places, even though they had the link to the corrected article, still had a cover blurb featuring text from the original article full of bullshit about Eden's mother.
This was completely uncalled for - Eden could easily have written that article without any reference to her mother but she CHOSE to make up lies and publish them online. That is slander at the least and libelous as well. Sadly we live in a society where only rich people can get justice so Eden's mother had to settle for just getting the lies about her removed, otherwise Eden would have had a massive law suit on her hands.
My feeling is Aaron was behind this in some way. He is that type -  a gutless bully who thinks he's better than anyone else. It's so sad that people have to act this way.




Eden and Aaron before the weight loss and then after. She was a lovely girl who just turned into a monster.

7.3.2017
I have today seen a copy of a trashy magazine called "That's Life". It's full of garbage posing as "real stories" and surprise, surprise, in this issue is a two page spread of Eden's weight loss story. Thankfully for her she hasn't had any of the lies about her mother included in this story. Regardless, the story is really badly written in an obvious "tabloid" style. Her daughter Bailey is referred to as a male. The whole syntax is wrong; whoever wrote this(well it supposedly was told to a "journalist" named Julia Jensen) has very little knowledge of the English language or how people react to situations. The stuff about Eden's school life is still garbage. I've seen several similar stories of this type and they all have the same generic style about them. And I'm not sure that the Coca-Cola company will be very impressed with this story - it's basically an "anti Coke" rant overall whereas her original story was basically just slagging off her own mother with complete lies. Who knows why people do these things? I know that Eden is a narcissist - her mother's published books detail that - so that attention addiction is part of that disorder. She seems to have swapped her alleged coke addiction for attention addiction. But I know for a fact that when I lived with her she certainly didn't have a bottle of coke in her hand all day like she implies, we wouldn't have allowed it anyway but regardless we couldn't have afforded it either. Read the article here:-















1 comment:

  1. Just this weekend I have had to write to yet another website to get Eden's bullshit article full of lies about her own mother removed. She really is a disgusting liar - she was actually diagnosed with BPD(borderline personality disorder) when she was a teenager so that may explain but not excuse her behaviour. I still suspect her caveman "husband" Aaron Scott Clemett, the violent animal featured in one of the videos in this blog, is partially behind this. He is just that type of person - don't bother using your brain(probably because he hasn't got one), just swear and act all tough and smash someone's personal property. But then in saying that, Eden was driving the car at the time and DELIBERATELY chose to turn around so that makes her culpable and responsible. These rednecks obviously are too stupid or ignorant or arrogant or all three to understand the damage they have done. They probably thought it was a "joke" or a "laugh" - hey let's slag off your Mum on the internet. Hilarious retards but remember the truth will always win over lies.

    ReplyDelete